Stationary cycling that promotes strength, endurance, and interval training through a series of hill climbs and flat road sprints. Moves are modifiable to meet all fitness levels.
5 Rules of Spin
- Members may NOT call ahead to reserve bikes but must come in personal the day of class and sign up at the Front Desk.
- Members may NOT sign up other members.
- Each bike is numbered and members may RESERVE a specific bike by placing their NAME next to the numbered sign up sheet for the numbered bike they would like to reserve.
- The Spin class door will stay LOCKED until 15-20 minutes BEFORE class starts.
- Members MUST be in class 5 minutes PRIOR to start or the reserved bike will be released to the next member on the list.